Keeping your teeth healthy requires daily attention. Regular brushing, flossing, rinsing, and a well-rounded diet are essential. Learn more about healthy habits for teeth and gums by reading these articles. Call Kennett Dental at (610) 444-4033 to have your oral health questions answered or to schedule an appointment with our experienced dentists.
- The American Dental Association approves certain fluoride toothpastes and mouth rinses; the ADA also has oral health topics online for consumers and dentists.
- This article from the Vancouver Sun reiterates the importance of regular attention to oral health.
- Do you want to learn more about dental implants and other restorative dentistry options? Visit the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- The Mayo Clinic has a helpful article that explains what to expect from dental implant surgery.
- The American Academy of Periodontology explains the advantages of implants over having dentures or a bridge.